Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Total Recall


I saw Total Recall a couple weeks ago and have been so busy lazy that I never did a write up.

I always like futuristic/post apocalyptic scenarios where the masses are oppressed and have to fight against "the man", but this movie was missing something and I'm not really sure what. I thought Colin Farrell was decent in the lead role and can't put any blame on him.

Kate Beckinsale plays Farrell's wife who is actually a cop who is trying to kill him after he realizes who he really is. She was kind of like a Victoria's Secret version of the Terminator in this movie as she relentlessly pursues him. Jessica Biel's plays an ally to Farell who helps him evade the manhunt for him, but her role wasn't very developed and I had a hard time caring that much about her.


If you like science fiction, action, pretty women, and special effects, then you will probably like this movie, but it is more of a wait for it on DVD type of movie. I was hoping it would have been better. I give it 6.2 stars.

No comments:

 
Large Association of Movie Blogs