Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Favorite Actors

Over the years I've seen many movies and have enjoyed many fine performances from a variety of actors. Below I've made a list where I have ranked my top 20 favorite actors.

Russell Crow *
Robert Duvall
Charleton Heston
Liam Neeson
Harrison Ford
Mel Gibson *
Paul Giamatti
Denzel Washington
Bruce Willis
Tom Cruise *
Tom Hanks
Matt Damon
Robin Williams*
Anthony Hopkins
Sean Connery
Samuel Jackson
Christian Bale*
Jeff Bridges
Pierce Brosnan
Sean Penn*

* This list is only for their work as an actor. I am not factoring in off screen activities such as drunken outbursts, abusive behavior, physical altercations, obnoxious/hyper real life personality, religious or political rants, or just being an idiot in real life.

In case you are concerned that I have ignored the fairer sex, I will soon be releasing my list of favorite actresses which I'm sure will need fewer disclaimer asterisks.

No comments:

 
Large Association of Movie Blogs