Sunday, July 10, 2011

More Movies I'm Probably Not Going to See

It's time for another installment of Movies I'm not going to see. I know we are not supposed to judge a book by it's cover or a movie by it's trailer, but I can tell you right now that I am not going to be seeing any of the following movies:

Arthur- I hated the first one with Dudley Moore and can't imagine myself watching a remake, regardless of how talented the cast may be.

Cars 2- Some animated movies really bug me. I couldn't stand what little I saw of Cars the first time. I'm not really sure why, but it reminds me of a two hour Chevron commercial.

Real Steel- I like Hugh Jackman but this looks like someone tried merging the movies Transformers and Warrior. I don't think I can handle watching Robots fight each other in a ring.

Mr. Poppers Penguins- Jim Carrey can be a funny guy but I don't think his humor is best used with a supporting cast of CGI penguins.

Happy Feet Two- I saw part of the first one as a captive viewer while I was donating plasma. It gave me an anxiety attack. I'm so happy they decided to make a sequel.

I saw the March of Penguins documentary a couple years ago. I shouldn't have to watch another penguin movie for another ten years. I know I've been wrong before when it comes to judging movies, but I'm going to trust my spidey senses on these films.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I also thought Mr Popper's Penguins looked bad but recently heard it was good. Although these people have steered me wrong before.

Apparently it was a book first.... does that make a difference?

 
Large Association of Movie Blogs