Sunday, January 22, 2012

Addicting TV Shows

I've been a little slow with movie reviews recently since I have been catching up on some TV shows. I don't have TV reception so I usually watch shows a year after they actually aired and end up seeing the entire season over a short amount of time as opposed to being strung along an episode at a time over the course of the year. I've done this with The Office, 30 Rock, Parks and Recreation, and Arrested Development.

Some shows are more intense than others and leave you hanging for the next episode. I've had a hard time just watching one episode of certain shows like 24, Burn Notice, Lost, and Battlestar Gallactica.  I recently saw this clip from Portlandia which I could totally relate to.



When my wife were first married, we rented the mini series Lonesome Dove and decided to watch one episode of it before we went to bed. We couldn't stop and ended up finishing the whole thing at about 4 A.M. the next day.

No comments:

 
Large Association of Movie Blogs