Monday, January 16, 2012

I Love IMDB

I think IMDB (Internet Movie Data Base) is the greatest website of all time. It has been my favorite website for close to 20 years. It is the ultimate authority when it comes to movie information. I can't tell you how many times I've pulled up the site to look up movie trivia or while disputing an actor's filmography with someone. By the way, I am almost always right when those disputes occur. (Yes I'm talking to those of you who think Ewen McGregor is the same person as Sam Worthington).

Someday I'd like to have a profile on IMDB. That would be the sign that I had finally arrived. I'm not talking about being listed as a lighting technician, sound man, or the guy who makes lunch for the stuntmen in a movie. I have never really aspired to be an actor, but I think it would be cool to be in some movies. I'd be fine starting out with some minor roles at first. Maybe I could be a villain's bodyguard or even just a cameo shot in a crowd of people like Hitchcock used to do in his movies.

There are many great movie websites on the Internet, but my favorite is still IMDB. I would write a poem or sing a song about how much I love it, but I don't have enough time since I need to start practicing on my acting skills so I can be in a movie someday.


No comments:

 
Large Association of Movie Blogs