Monday, June 25, 2012

The Darkest Hour

The Darkest Hour is one of those movies that did not last long in the theaters. It got bad reviews, but I was willing to give it a shot. All I know about the movie is that it was about college aged students visiting Russia and while they were there, aliens attack and kill people off. The aliens use light or electricty to track people and they have to figure out how to combat their enemy to survive.

I'm just guessing that is what the movie is about since I only saw the trailer once about 6 months ago. This last weekend I rented the movie but I hate to say I never got around to watching it. I've had it a couple days and am now heading out of town so I'm afraid my viewing of this fne film was not meant to be. All I can really tell you about this movie, is what the DVD looked like.

Maybe some day I will have the chance to see The Darkest Hour. Perhaps my life will be empty and unfulfilled until that day, but I doubt it. This marks the first time I have I have kept a red box video for more than one day and the first time I have not given a rating to a movie.

1 comment:

Cameo said...

I have to say that the movie isn't all that amazing. I enjoyed it for the time I sat and watched it in the theatre and honestly I haven't thought about it much since then, until happening along your blog of course. It does provide some entertainment, but not really worth watching more than once.

 
Large Association of Movie Blogs