Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Salmon Fishing in the Yemen

I'm going to be honest. I rented Salmon Fishing in the Yemen last week and I have not been able to get myself to watch it. I heard it was pretty good and I like Ewen McGregor and Emily Blunt, but I just didn't have the energy to give it a chance. I think the word "fishing" turned me off. I finally gave up and returned it to Netflix. That is only the second time in my life I have rented a video and not watched it.


Since I wimped out and can't give you a review, I guess I will just share this picture from the movie and tell you it was probably a very nice film...especially this scene which shows the stars of the movie sitting on a dock. Anyway, IMDB gave it 6.8 stars and I imagine it it pretty good but I just don't have the desire to confirm my suspicion.

Yours Truly,

Lazy movie reviewer guy

PS- Check back in later this week and I may review a movie that I actually watched.

No comments:

 
Large Association of Movie Blogs