Saturday, October 24, 2015

7th Year Anniversary Review Summary

It has now been 7 years since I started my movie blog. As is customary I am including a summary of the movies I have seen in the last year. I acknowledge that I don't have a full review for some of the movies listed below but what do you expect from someone who did half of these reviews in Haiku form? I have given you my final rating which is all that really matters.

Interstellar- 8.4
Mad Max: Fury Road- 8.3
Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation- 8.2
The Martian- 8.1
The Man From U.N.C.L.E.- 7.8
Hobbit: The Battle of 5 Armies-7.7
Avengers: Age of Ultron-7.5
Cinderella- 7.4
McFarland USA- 7.3
Jurrasic World- 7.2
Furious 7- 7.1
Generation Iron-7.0
Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials- 7.0
Mockingjay Part 1- 7.0
Hercules- 6.7
Taken 3- 6.4
San Andreas- 6.3
Jupiter Ascending- 6.2
Exodus: Gods and Kings-6.1

At a glance this can tell you if watching a particular movie or renting the video is worth your time or not. I am getting more selective so if a movie got horrible reviews I won't waste my time watching it which is why you don't see any reviews under 6.0. In the future you can expect more thorough reviews from me starting with Spectre which I am looking forward to seeing next week in the theatre. Yes I intentionally spelled it the British way in honor of James Bond.

No comments:

 
Large Association of Movie Blogs