Thursday, October 27, 2022

Black Adam

When I saw the trailer for Black Adam I was not very excited. I've been conditioned not expect too much from DC comics movies over time (aside from the Batman movies.) I have to say I was pleasantly surprised and liked it more than I thought I would. 

I'm not a comic book nerd so I had never heard of any of the characters, which was kind of nice because I didn't have expectations or preconceived notions about this movie. Black Adam is basically an anti-hero who doesn't want to cooperate with the other superheroes who are policing the world against their enemies. There are many action scenes and just the right amount of humor.

There were plenty of predictable moments and shortcomings in this movie but I found it entertaining enough give it 6.8 stars. I also enjoyed Pierce Brosnan's performance
as Dr. Fate.

No comments:

 
Large Association of Movie Blogs