Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fair Game

I recently saw Fair Game and I have to confess that I had a hard time getting into this movie. I'm not sure why, but it didn't really capture my attention. Maybe I was expecting Naomi Watts to be more like Angelina Jolie in Salt. Perhaps I'm not mature enough to enjoy a drama unless it features special effects and action.

To be fair, I probably shouldn't put much blame on the movie. I may have been tired or in a bad mood, but I felt kind of bored while I was watching it, then all of a sudden it was over. Maybe I was concerned about what kind of political message the movie makers were trying to send. I don't know what my problem was but I sure felt like I missed something when I read everyones glowing reviews.

Fair Game is based on actual events and I give it 6.7 stars. One thing I appreciate about this movie is that Naomi Watts actually looks like Valerie Plame. Good job to the casting and make up department. I will try to be more vigilant for my next review.

No comments:

 
Large Association of Movie Blogs