Sunday, April 25, 2010

Explosions in Movies

I enjoy categorizing similar types of scenes from movies. This is especially true when it is something you have seen hundreds of times. I'm sure you have seen movies where the hero walks away without flinching or even acknowledging an explosion that takes place behind them. I think this is ridiculous, (unless it were to happen in a biographical movie about my life, then it would be cool.) I don't know how I missed seeing this video until now, but I love it. I don't have the skills to round up all the explosion clips or the talent to make a song about it, so I'm glad Samberg and Ferrell did.



Despite the brutal mocking of this frequently overused scene from action movies, I'm afraid we still haven't seen the last of it.

No comments:

 
Large Association of Movie Blogs