Saturday, August 18, 2012

Don't Be That Guy

I went to a movie this week and just as the previews were starting, a guy came in and sat right next to me. It looked like he had purchased one of everything from the concessions stand. He unpacked his stash and proceeded to eat his food. About half an hour into the movie he was still unwrapping stuff and crunching up wrappers and shaking his boxed candy each time he'd eat one.

I was shocked at how noisy this guy was while he was eating his snacks. If it's going to take you five minutes to open the cellophane wrapper of your candy, then do it during the noisy parts of the movie and not during the quiet dialogue scenes.

Speaking of movie pet peeves. I think I'm going to scream if I have to sit through that stupid Samsung Galaxy 3S commercial where the nerdy guy ties up the projectionist and then speaks to the audience for what feels like 15 minutes.

Sorry about the venting. I'm actually working on a movie review but just wanted to get this out of my system first.

No comments:

 
Large Association of Movie Blogs